Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
It’s going to be a BIG, BIG day.
Tomorrow I turn two. My hair is an about two, the second part of my life is two. TWO. It’s a big number yet so very small. I couldn’t let today pass me by without acknowledging the last two years. Two years in remission. Two years after having my life changed forever. So long ago, yet such a short time ago.
There are several things I have learned over the last couple of years one of them and by far the most important one is that you have to love whatever you do. Whatever path you chose in life, love it every single bit of it. So here are a few things I love, to celebrate. To celebrate my two year anniversary of myself.
- Getting straight answers when asking a question
- Doing laundry
- frozen cherries
- laughing until my tummy hurts
- Candles that smell nice
- Driving (when I feel secure doing it)
- Reading (for pleasure)
- Writing (Which I do not do enough)
- Everything mint
- Ginger tea
- Watching a movie in bed and relaxing
- sleeping in
- the first piece of popcorn
- Having a crush
- potatoes without gravy
- Expanding your mind and learning new things|
I am back